Professional Internship abroad - Business Administration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC active
View all jobs Professional Internship abroad - Business Administration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
General description of the program
Global Talent is a professional internship program for recent graduates and young professionals, offering them the opportunity to gain professional experience in a foreign company. Its aim is to develop young people’s professional skills and knowledge in a multicultural environment. The program requires at least 6 month of experience in the chosen field.
Description of the area
One of the area of specialization in which we are offering professional internships is Business Administration. By accessing this program, the interns have the possibility to develop their skills of running a business abroad and helping them evolve.
The future interns can choose from a variety of opportunities like: tourism, finances, accounting, economy, human resources. The countries where a Business Administration internship can be accessed are Belgium, India, Serbia and Czech Republic.
Description of the ideal candidate
- Customer oriented;
- Showing an interest toward managing a business;
- Having an overview when taking decisions;
- Improving communication abilities in a foreign language;
- Developing a multicultural perspective due to the international environment;
- Getting professional experience in the field;
- Chances to get a well-paid job back in Romania.
- Student/MA in the last year, or graduate (not for more than 2 years ago);
- Age between 21 and 29;
- Advanced English speaker (knowing other languages is an advantage);
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in the field.
- Access to an international network of opportunities;
- Assistance from an AIESEC member before, during and after the end of the internship;
- Support in getting the visa and all the necessary documents needed for the country where the internship will take place;
- Facilitation of multiple trainings on: designing a CV according to the country where they are applying, preparation for the interviews as well as training of cultural shock
- The fee for the services that AIESEC is offering is 250 euros.