Android automation intern - 776441
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Intel Romania active
View all jobs Android automation intern - 776441 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Started as a green field project in 2010, the Intel Romania Software and Development Center’s (IRSDC) focus is on IT research and development for next generation computing solutions. Part of the Intel Software and Services Group, the IRSDC includes:
A large team of software engineers dedicated to Open Source development and innovations in Open Source technologies
A team of highly skilled engineers focused on Platform Analysis and Optimization
A business development team for the Intel Security Software and Services Division
With the opening of the IRSDC, Intel Romania joins Intel's established research and development network across European countries including Germany, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Poland and Finland.
Our site in Bucharest is also home to a Sales and Marketing team which provides world-class sales and support at the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), developer and end-user levels.
- medium skills in C/C++ and Java
- good knowledge of scripting languages such as bash/sh and Python
- medium/good knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- basic electronics knowledge
- fluent in English both speaking and writing
Nice to have:
- previous experience programming embedded boards (Arduino, RaspberryPi, Edison etc)
- knowledge of Android OS
- knowledge of digital signal acquisition and processing techniques, data transmissions in general
The internship is included in the Android QA Automation team, and will be focused on develop solutions that target the ease of testing. One specific project will aim an integrated system for checking the sound quality in Android OS interaction event.
- get to know the Android OS better
- develop C/C++ and Java applications for embedded systems and using the Android API
- get a chance to feel what an embedded system Q&A process involves