Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
What abilities will you need?
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
- Good Java Core knowledge
- Knowledge of JEE APIs
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services
- Good knowledge of Eclipse IDE is an advantage
- Good knowledge of J2EE, SQL, JDBC
Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detail orientation
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Spring/EJB, Hibernate, JBoss
- Experience with Tomcat, Struts
- Experience with Web Services
- Experience with a CMS
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work on different technologies and projects
Nowadays Java Developers are not simply applying and developing their technical skills, but also their soft skills. Your first challenge will start with understanding and updating the design document received from the business analyst. This may mean either having to look for clarification either from internal or external business analyst. Your next challenge will be developing the agreed solution to release and maintenance on production after thorough testing. Along the way, you will have the chance to interact with Java technologies and benefit from the support of our experienced people, offering you the optimal challenging environment for making progress in one�s career.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Perform strong analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Follow Design documents during coding and configuration phase
- Contribute with developing the technical solutions for enterprise projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecom, banking or e-commerce.
- Assist with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients;
- Adapt to different software development methodologies (like Agile, Waterfall)
- Work with other Software Developers to share best practices
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
- Professional development through the Buddy Programme
- Internal trainings on the technologies used
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- International projects and interactions
- Country leading partners
- Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
- Meal Tickets
- Health and Dental insurance
- Phone Subscription and work phone
- Public Transportation Account Expense
- Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning