Key Account Manager
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 Marketplaces. Nearly 102,000 people in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
Our company encourages diversity, including a broad range of personal attributes and characteristics such as gender, race, age, cultural heritage or personal background.
- Recent graduates with Bachelor degree / Master degree;
- Good command of English & local language;
- Strong skills in leadership, proactivity and excellent communication abilities;
- Creative, innovative and analytical thinking;
- Ability to work effectively with diverse people;
- Travel to local customer at least 40% of time;
- Valid drivers license required.
The Key Account Manager position influences our Key Customers (Hypermarkets, Cash & Carry, Wholesalers, Supermarkets) decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations and will assume relocation.
Job responsibilities are:
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets;
- Clearly understands Customer�s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories;
- Customer mapping: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics etc.;
- Develop tailor made in-store promotions (with the support of NA team and MS&P CM) and sell those within the company;
- Update all Customer�s data/distribution list/promotion calendar/HQ agreements on the regular basis and share with Account Handler with clear guideline/expectation for retail execution;
- Prepare Customer�s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer�s business results and opportunities;
- Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly;
- Ensure payment of money to the company due by customers according to agreed trade terms;
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence;
- Meet the needs of our customers and consumers;
- Identify business building opportunities for our brands and sell persuasively;
- Build partnership with our customers;
P&G is the biggest company of FMCG and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business and to raise life experience.
Sales department has as role to drive the multi-functional strategy in order to deliver forecasted brand volume and profit by working cooperatively with our individual customers to build their sales market share and profit.