IT Administrator (part time)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs IT Administrator (part time) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- University student or recent graduate, IT specialty;
- Good knowledge with Cisco equipment;
- Experience in IT services and in PC maintenance (hardware & software);
- Medium experience in Help-Desk IT;
- Knowledge about IP telephony;
- Professionalism and promptness in client interactions;
- Advanced knowledge in technical support with Windows OS;
- Medium knowledge with data transfer equipment and communications;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Good communication abilities with colleagues;
- Ensures technical support for client IT infrastructures: network administration and server maintenance based on Windows OS;
- Implementation and administration of security protocols, e-mail services, web services;
- Installation and configuration of networks and peripheral equipment;
- Hardware maintenance of workstations and laptops;
- Provide technical support to staff or clients, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings.
- Up to 30 Vacation Days per year;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.