Instructional Design Specialist
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
We expect you to:
• Have a background in training programs development / educational programs design; • Be passionately interested in training, especially in the preparation of the materials;
• Be willing to expand your instructional design skills and knowledge.
• Have good command with Microsoft Office package, especially Word, Excel and PPT; • Excel in written and verbal English.
• Have strong communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Be comfortable liaising with all the organizational capabilities and build up strong relationships;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team.
• Be solution-oriented;
• Zoom in & Zoom out: pay high attention to details but at the same time keep alive the big picture;
• Drive continuous improvement efforts.
Your main responsibilities include:
Training courses materials review
• This review refers to both situations: customized in-house training courses - where attention is needed to ensure all customized materials are aligned, and new training courses developed - where feedback is required to ensure the learning process is experiential (theoretical to practical proportions met, exercises / simulation with impact, nicely designed slides etc);
• Collaborate with Research and Educational Programs teams for the smooth task execution.
Face-to-face training courses development management
• Hold induction meeting with training course developers regarding The KPI Institute’s training courses approach and standards;
• Review and offer feedback for training courses agendas, descriptions and other connected materials;
• Assist training course developers in creating and reviewing course materials:
• Maintain updated all the material registers associated to training courses.
Online courses development management
• Collaborate with online course presenters and the rest of the capabilities (IT, Marketing, Graphic Design) for the execution of the project plan;
• Configure on The KPI Institute’s eLearning platform assignments, quizzes, exams;
• Upload on The KPI Institute’s eLearning platform all the materials associated to the online courses;
• Configure and review assignments and quizzes in iSpring - eLearning authoring tool;
• Design and develop learning reinforcement tools, such as: surveys, learning apps, learning podcasts or other microlearning tools, evaluation and certification exams;
• Apply training evaluation tools for clients (evaluation forms, participants interviews, follow-up sessions) and compile results in training evaluation reports;
• Configure on eLearning platforms various contents, including courses based on client materials and additional resources, including evaluation and certification exams.
• Hold preparation meetings with facilitators for webinar delivery;
• Review webinar presentations according to The KPI Institute’s webinar approach and standards;
• Provide feedback to each facilitator after webinar delivery
• Constantly contribute to the improvement of the webinar delivery practices.
• Schedule and coordinate Training Community of Practice meetings, for facilitators to share knowledge and experiences;
• Schedule and hold Delivery Session meetings with external facilitators, to support them in becoming accredited trainers in The KPI Institute Faculty;
• Other tasks or projects that might appear in order to support organizational performance.
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• Fixed salary proportional with the experience and knowledge;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical health insurance;
• Flexible working hours.