Front Desk Receptionist (1 year limited contract)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Good customer service skills.
• Fluent in English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Basic organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications.
• Positive attitude and professional appearance.
The Front Desk Representative provides a variety of front office services such as reception, reservations and office maintenance.
• Handle incoming calls to the main phone number.
• Direct customer and visitors inquiries to the appropriate resource.
• Greet and direct employees and visitors.
• Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc.
• Process workspace and conference space requests via internal reservation system, manages the optimal utilization and rooms statuses, including cleanness of the space
• Ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
• Coordinate movement of conference space and workstations to effectively manage space inventory on a daily basis.
• Create, analyze, edit and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Create Purchase Orders and maintain office supplies inventory
• Manage audio-visual equipments in the office and meeting rooms
• Perform administrative duties.
• Issue building access cards to visitors
Work schedule: 08:00 - 17:00; 09:00 - 18:00; 10:00 - 19:00, with 1 hour lunch break
- meal tickets 15 lei/working day
- Medicover medical subscription
- Bookster - you can borrow books send directly to the office