Fixed Network, 2nd Line Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Romania active
View all jobs Fixed Network, 2nd Line Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
De ce Vodafone?
Vodafone este liderul mondial in telecomunicații. Milioane de oameni din toate colturile lumii aleg Vodafone pentru a comunica cu cei dragi, dar si cu partenerii de business. Vodafone sustine si investeste permanent in inovatie si creativitate si raspunde nevoilor in continua crestere si schimbare ale utilizatorului contemporan de comunicatii mobile.
Succesul nostru se datoreaza in primul rand oamenilor care alcatuiesc echipa. Multe din sarcinile cu care ne confruntam zilnic reprezinta mai mult decat un singur om poate face. Astfel viitorul nostru depinde de atragerea, recompensarea si retinerea celor care impartasesc atitudinea “pot si voi face”.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• DSLAM technologies, Metro Ethernet, BRAS, Router/ Switch configuration, ATM, IP-MPLS
• Experience in working with Network Management System and Tools (Remedy, U2000, Spectrum, NetManager)
• Team player, good analytical skills, willing to learn fast in order to increase job related competences, resistant to stress factors environment (short deadlines, concurrent activities, prioritization decision)
• Languages: good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), basic knowledge of German language is a plus.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years previous experience in Telecom is adviced.
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Execute work orders for network developing related to fixed data technologies, according to the procedures in place.
• Perform the impact and risk evaluations of the work orders execution.
• Schedule the configuration changes activities and correlate them with other time concurrent activities.
• Participate as resource in specific projects, in order to assure projects evaluation, their proper implementation , acceptance and handover to Operations department;
• Participate to the relevant training sessions according to business needs; share knowledge within the team.