DWH and BI profiles JUNIOR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs DWH and BI profiles JUNIOR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- Solid understanding of ETL, data modeling and data warehousing architecture and design with proven working experience
- DataStage Enterprise Edition with Teradata or Oracle database experience Ability to work independently to flesh out ambiguous technical specifications if necessary Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language and experience with creating queries in Teradata or DB2 or SQL Server
- Detail-oriented with a passion for technical quality and excellent client service
- Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool (Datastage).
- Contributes substantially to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs
- Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones.
- Develops data transformations involving SQL, data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization, custom Java classes, and custom database stored procedures
- Location: Romania, Bucharest
- Contact: Samanta Barnabei, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application: email@example.com