Service Desk with German/Swedish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Service Desk with German/Swedish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Service Desk is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. A Service Desk technician will be able to work in a multinational, multi-customer environment. A Service Desk technician is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools. Main responsibilities will be TT triage and dispatch, handling escalations and TT life-cycle.
Service Desk presents a very dynamic job, with both technical and communication responsibilities.
- Mandatory: Excellent command of English and German/Swedish languages, for operational availability
- Mandatory: Network knowledge - 2G and 3G knowledge (as a plus)
- Mandatory: Technical University background.
- Added benefits: Stress resistance, Perseverance, Accuracy and Customer focus
- Added benefits: Takes initiative
- Added benefits: Multi-tasking capabilities
- Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
- Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
- Dispatchers work orders to the Field Engineers and follows-up until closure
- Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
• Working in a dynamic and energetic team
• Medical and health insurance
• Sport allowance partially reimbursed by the company
• Training plan
• Career plan
Mandatory: In order to qualify for the job advanced knowledge of German/Swedish & English is required.