Tax Graduate Recruitment 2015
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Graduate Recruitment 2015 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
If you are still a student in your last year of study either studying for bachelor or master degree), you can already apply and follow all selection steps, with the aim of joining us after graduation (estimated starting time September 2015).
Tax at Deloitte is fast moving, exciting and challenging. We provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market. For us to keep up with the fast pace at which we move, we have a continuous need for talented and motivated professionals.
From your early years as a tax consultant and throughout your career at Deloitte, you will have many opportunities that will take you on a journey across geographical borders, into different areas of specialization and industry. We also invest significant time into cultivating and educating our existing, talented workforce.
If you have a desire to grow, to pursue professional and personal goals and to broaden your own capabilities, then your desires are the same as ours at Deloitte.
Our main areas of focus are:
• Corporate & International Tax
• Indirect Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• Global Employer Services (individual and expatriate taxation)
• Bachelor or master degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law School or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained or to be obtained in 2015; Other specializations (e.g. Engineering, Public Administration) are eligible provided the candidates demonstrate active interest in finance, fiscal and business matters;
• Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
• Above average academic credentials;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
A Junior Tax Consultant:
• Is included in one of several teams of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues;
• Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants);
• Looks for and studies the documentation underlying the relevant questions; uses Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources;
• Prepares draft letters and reports for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations;
• Looks for relevant reasoning to support recommendations and other information concerning Deloitte clients;
• Attends meetings with clients, together with managers and senior consultants;
• Communicates with domestic and foreign clients.
• Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs as well as undertaking self-study efforts using Deloitte global e-learning platform;
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please click on Apply Online button and follow each step recommended.