SAP ABAP (software development) internship - Assessment Center
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs SAP ABAP (software development) internship - Assessment Center active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
The work you undertake during your internship is valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
For both Developers and Consultants:
• Fresh graduate (or graduating in summer 2015) with bachelor's degree
• English: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in team and alone
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• good software development knowledge
• SQL/ database knowledge
Intern's role - you will assist our senior developers with:
• Creating software requirements as an input to application design
• Realizing application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
After 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
You can be part of the IBM team after a very interesting Assessment Center.
We will take the time to know the real you and after the Assessment Center, you will receive feedback.
Assessment Center agenda:
• short personal presentation
• team work and creativity exercises
• communication exercise
• technical written tests (SQL and OOP)