Publisher & Editor Specialist
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office,
• Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat;
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Excellent spoken and written Romanian;
• Previous publishing and/or writing experience;
• Basic knowledge in working with photo editors;
• Good research skills;
• WordPress knowledge represents an advantage;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Romanian;
• High level of creativity and the ability to develop content both in English and Romanian;
• High level of concentration and self-motivation;
• Close attention to details;
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
• A flair for research;
• Strong organizational skills / ability to multi-task;
• Ability to rephrase and sum up main ideas.
• Writing and translating articles on Performance Management related topics (English and Romanian);
• Translation of course materials and resources from English into Romanian/ from Romanian into English;
• Developing content for promotional materials (brochures, catalogues, newsletters, etc.);
• Carrying out document and terminology research related to translations;
• Proofreading and editing the final versions of documents;
• Ensuring that the translation is accurate and relevant in context;
• Text rephrasing.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. The KPI Institute has active offices on 3 continents. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. The Institute assists thousands of organizations each year in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
smartKPIs.com is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented Key Performance Indicator (KPI) examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
This is one of the most popular destinations on the Internet in the performance management and measurement niche, with regular visitors from over 190 countries. Among its customers are large consulting companies, Business Intelligence vendors, multinational corporations, universities, public sector institutions and non-profit organizations.
The Institute assists thousands of organizations each year in finding solutions to their KPI needs. Currently, part of its business development plans in new markets, The KPI Institute, opened a new office in Sibiu, Romania its advisory, technology and global support division.