INSTALLATION COORDINATOR - GERMAN SPEAKERS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile INSTALLATION COORDINATOR - GERMAN SPEAKERS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The role of the Installation Coordinator is to own and manage installation service for all EMEA systems products. This includes managing Service Requests, create the installation tasks, monitor the installation queues and coordinate the scheduling the installations directly with the customer and the field engineer.
The Installation Coordinator acts as the coordinating point for the customer point of contact and the local field delivery resource with the planning and tracking of the hardware installation.
Takes ownership of Installation Service Requests and creates install tasks for field delivery
Responds to customer inquiries related to the installation Service Request, from both external and internal customers
Monitors the installation work queues
Works with the customer and the Field Delivery resource to confirm delivery of the asset at the intended customer site
Has no direct reports
Education and Experience
- 4+ years work experience within customer support experience in a technical environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Assertive and proactive experience when dealing with internal/external customers.
- Experience and local understanding of location geography.
- Experience of managing complex project work & some project management experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional in the use of telephone and e-mail in a professional manner.
- Highly organized and confident, showing good initiative.
- Problem solving & able to use initiative to solve problems and escalate in a timely manner
- Good networking skills, able to build good working relationships within Oracle Support, sales and WWOps teams
- A self motivated and creative person with strong planning and organization skills
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Direct customer facing skills in English and German
- Knowledgeable of Oracle services and products
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English and German
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures installation Service Requests are handled during active shift
- Takes ownership and remotely manages the installation delivery of the customer’s hardware installation order
- Follows the Installation Process for different products sets
- Uses Service Request quality guidelines when updating and managing Service Requests
- Creates installation tasks for dispatchers to assign appropriate and available field delivery resources
- Monitors specific queues for: unassigned, route failures and exception SRs, routing or assigning as necessary
- Responds quickly to customer requests on assigned Installation Service Requests
- Communicates effectively with the customer and Oracle staff during the lifecycle of the installation both written and speech
- Contributes to continuous process improvement initiatives
- Reacts quickly and effectively to system or process issues by contacting responsible technical contacts or escalating within and across Line of Business.
- Maintains knowledge of current Oracle business flows
- Operates in line with Global Systems Customer Service business processes, procedures, metrics and SLAs
- Manages Installation queues and SRs to provide the highest level of customer service within standard support guidelines
- Able to use and adapt to a variety of toolsets and processes to carry out role.