Product Design Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arctic active
View all jobs Product Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of the most appreciated Romanian brands. It has a production plant in Gaesti and almost 3000 employees.Requirements
- Bachelor�s degree in Engineering;
- Entry/Middle level experience;
- Advanced English commands;
- Professional technical knowledge;
- Professional designing skills: 2D, 3D, Team Center, CAD software;
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Analysis and applies constructive modification of products and parts;
- Problem solving regarding product issues throughout production flow;
- Conceives new product design to assure efficiency and quality;
- Designs the prototypes and draws technical documentation, follows the progress of the project;
- Making 3D and 2D drawings for tools and molds manufacturing or changes;
- Participates in trials, assists homologation and product patent;
- Provides trainings to implement the new solutions;
- Performs Six Sigma projects to analyze root causes in product design and benefits of the projects;
- Analysis and market research on technical solution.
Objective: you are involved in new products research by providing technical solutions in developing and improving products, based on quality and safety regulations. You work closely with production department to follow the efficiency of the product during manufacturing processes and apply designing solutions. You collaborate with plants in Turkey and South Africa and keep a tight contact with suppliers all over the world.