This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arctic active
View all jobs Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of the most appreciated Romanian brands. It has a production plant in Gaesti and almost 3000 employees.Requirements
- BA with technical backgroud (Automation/Electronics);
- 2 years relevant experience in the field;
- Advanced English level;
- Advanced programming and system maintenance knowledge (Siemens Step 7 is a plus);
- High degree of initiative and availability for proactive interventions;
- Ability to cope with competitive work environment;
- Able to perform tasks independently and within the team.
- Perfoms the checking and control of the automation systems, to ensure the efficiency of the production processes;
- Sets up new changes of the parameters, according with the technical specification and production requirement;
- Develops new automation solutions, makes adjustments for the existing ones and keeps awarness over the development opportunities;
- Takes part in implementing new technologies, by testing, configuring, customizing the software solutions;
- Constantly works in close connection with the technical teams (Maintenance, Production Enginnering, Production, IT) to ensure a high level of proactiveness to the needs of the plant.
Objective: The job involves the maintenance of the automation systems within the plant and development of the new solutions to streamline the processes capabilities.