Junior Implementation Consultant
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
- Student in final year or graduate from a technical university (Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies)
- Fluent in English, second foreign language is a plus
- Basic IT understanding and knowledge: SQL language, working with XML messages, basic scripting (vbs, bat), great analytics skills , basic knowledge on programming , mathematics and algorithms.
- Passionate about technologies and focused on growing a career in IT field
- Able to learn fast, reliable, motivated and ambitious
- Willing to travel, also outside Romania
- Strong communication skills
- Good humored
As a Junior/Trainee Implementation Consultant, you will be guided by a more experienced colleague to assist in several project stages of implementation. After gaining enough experience, you will be involved in a full implementation cycle of ORTEC solutions for transport & distribution. This includes activities such as:
- Configure technical solutions working with ORTEC software applications, SQL, XML / XSL, SQL Reporting, internal tools, etc.
Analyze and understand business requirements of the customer
- Propose technical solutions in order to meet customer needs
- Write internal and external documentation, create and update action lists
- Organize workshops and trainings for customers
- Support users during and after Go-Live, until the project is transferred to the global support team
You will be responsible for making and keeping the customer satisfied, both on site and remotely via email / phone during the implementation.
You will achieve your results by being a reliable consultant, motivated and well-organized.
You will work together in a multi-disciplinary team in the Bucharest office and you will have frequent contact with your colleagues in other ORTEC offices around the world.
What do we offer?
We offer a full-time job in a dynamic environment where you will work with state-of-the-art solutions in a leading, innovative international company. You will receive a competitive salary package which will grow with your career.