Customer Support with German and English
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
- excellent command of German language (speaking, writing, understanding), medium level of English
- availability for a full time / part time schedule, Monday - Saturday, 10:00 - 19:00
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- good computer literacy
- adaptability, initiative, proactively
- ready for learning new things and bringing add value to the team
- taking/making calls in German language and writing emails
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs.
- resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone, e-mail, back-office or chat
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- perform customer verifications
- manage customers' accounts
- offers customer support using different software applications
- record details of actions taken
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Other fun stuff:
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth
Special discounts for our team members in AFI mall where our office is located