Ruby Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UnifiedPost active
View all jobs Ruby Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UnifiedPost provides integrated software solutions in the fields of end-to-end document management (including electronic administrative documents, multi-channel electronic invoices and legal e-archiving), payments (online payment tools, a corporate payments platform with integrated SEPA conversion and connectivity, etc.), credit management and electronic identity.
Our solutions are delivered in flexible Software as a Service (SaaS) format and are based on technologies that allow UnifiedPost to offer a wide variety of solutions via several brands, across multiple delivery channels and in market sectors ranging from industry to finance to public institutions.
Founded over a decade ago, UnifiedPost is a Belgian company at origin, but the international dimension of its business has developed significantly, to the point where it now also operate out of offices in Luxembourg, The Netherlands and via various data centres, scanning, printing and other partner activities throughout Europe and the world. Software development is largely concentrated around the Romanian and Belgian offices of UnifiedPost.
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces.
- Any knowledge of and/or experience with the following topics is relevant:
* Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java or other OOP languages also relevant
* Cloud architecture
* XML, JSON, YAML
* MVC frameworks
* Web Services (SOAP, REST)
* Distributed computing
* Databases: SQL, NoSQL flavors
* CMIS or a comparable ECM system
* Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS
* Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration
* Identity and authorization management / Single Sign On
* GUI design and usability
- You have a higher education in Computer Science or have acquired comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and spoken, especially in English, as you will be in contact with colleagues in different roles (designers, analysts, system engineers, etc.) and countries;
- Critical and analytical mind;
- Focus is on problem solving more than problem finding;
- Value team effort and act as real team player;
- Capable of working with and without supervision;
As a Software Developer, you will work closely with a team of developers, analysts and project managers and you will be responsible for:
- Technical analysis based on the functional analysis done by product management;
- Design and software development using innovative technologies;
- Diagrams and documentation of the main features developed.
- Young and dynamic technology company with plenty of growth opportunities in the field of new technologies, SaaS and Agile;
- We encourage and support professional development especially (but not limited to) Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java, Agile teamwork;
- Great office location in the heart of Timisoara;;
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits, including - Join a team of professionals active in a variety of local IT & Agile communities, who participate regularly in local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of fun events � hint: Belgian beer, chocolate, waffles, and more.
The job is located in Timisoara. You can apply here or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.