1st level support with English for LeanIX
Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- High school Diploma or Bachelor degree;
- Language: English advanced;
- Support experience minimum 1 year;
- Base knowledge on web application support;
- Ability to communicate, adequate tone, active listening;
- Customer oriented;
- Promote company's image;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to remain calm during tense situations;
- Customer counseling.
Financial benefits :
- Flexible benefits system - In addition to your salary, we provide 2700 RON/year through your benefits account, allowing reimbursements based on your preferences;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 28 Ron;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 300 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 300 Ron;
- Loyalty bonus: We value your commitment and at 5 years you will receive 750 RON, at 10 years 1500 RON and for every additional 5 years brings another 1500 RON. It's our way of saying thank you for being part of our journey.
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO, Vodafone and others.
Work-Life Balance :
- Smart Work - Our working contracts are standardized to include home office. On some occasions, you might be asked to come to the office (trainings, workshops, team events). Talk to your leader for more information.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your leader.
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Work from abroad : Do you want to work a few days from abroad? Our Smart Work concept allows you to work from outside Romania for up to 30 days per year. Conditions apply. Please contact HR for support.
Health and sport :
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company. Extended package of medical tests, free or reduced ultrasounds, consultations.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Psychological counseling -Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from a number of free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and at a discounted price afterwards.
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office (and your home).
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings delivered by our internal training team and through other methdos.
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company. Choose between different career paths: expert, project manager or associates manager. Whether an upward or lateral move - we'll be by your side.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
Main objective of the job:
- Assures customer satisfaction by offering support via phone, e-mail, chat and/web web, information, assistance and registers into the database the customer's requested changes while resolving in a complete and proper way the requests, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions.
Main attributions and responsibilities:
- Offers 1st level support for Bosch users and/ or Bosch business partners by providing assistance or information, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions;
- Identifies, analyzes, solves and documents the errors and requests reported by the users;
- Assures correctness and durability for the offered solutions;
- Participates in the improvement of the quantitative parameters of the customer service;
- Offers support to colleagues in need and proves team spirit;
- Is trained and assumes the changes that have occurred in the procedures and services of the company;
- Asks for help from colleagues with more knowledge/ experience (2nd level or Product Owners) in order to solve difficult calls/emails;
- Support during normal business hours 9-17 CET;
- Offers support to create Training material for the respective Tool and support the Product Management with creating needed documentation;
- Offer support to Product Management coordinator on demand.