Account Operations Lead, Israel Customer Operations with Hebrew
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Account Operations Lead, Israel Customer Operations with Hebrew active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.Requirements
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Typically 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience designing and implementing policies, processes, and tools to support client sales processing.
• Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processing tools, systems and practices to various situations.
• Reviewing and interpreting client agreements and resolving ambiguity or issues.
• Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales processing resources and activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery in English and Hebrew.
• Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
• Responsible for sales processing and process improvement for one or more assigned areas, accounts or processes
• Reviews performance of sales processing activities for assigned areas and accounts
• Analyzes results to develop forecasts, identify issues and opportunities, and works directly with clients to resolve claims or inquiries
• Communicates data and issue analysis to clients and internal and external stakeholders
• provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to sales processes, policies and tools to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.