LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACKEND) - CORE PLATFORM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Revolut active
View all jobs LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACKEND) - CORE PLATFORM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Fluency with Java
- 8+ years experience in back-end development
- A bachelor's degree (or above) in computer science, maths, physics, or a similar area of study
- A proven track record of contributing to process improvements, as well as mentoring and training team members
- An ambitious and results-driven personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working experience with Domain-Driven Design principles, practices, and patterns
- Working experience with scalable distributed systems
- Knowledge of different architectural patterns
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and practices
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kotlin and Scala
- Experience within Finance
- Experience within a start-up or scale-up
- Experience within a product focused environment
Leading and mentoring backend engineers, providing guidance and direction on best practices and technical decisions
- Participating in performance reviews and building growth plans for engineers
- Designing, documenting, and implementing solutions, using Domain-Driven Design, CQRS/ES, and event-driven architecture patterns on a global scale
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to improve engineering processes and raising a bar for quality and efficiency
- Building mobile APIs and developing micro services to evolve our architecture
- Perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing, etc.
- Focusing mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems
Our technology stack: Java 17 | GCP | Kubernetes | Docker | PostgreSQL | Redis | Spock | SparkJava | JOOQ and TDD approach.
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
- Performance bonus
- Hiring bonus
- Medical subscription
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Discount for company products / discount for services of partner companies
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events