Product Engineer - Linear Technology, BljP
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, technician certification, or equivalent training
- Proficiency in CAD software (preferably Creo), SAP, and strong PC skills (MS software)
- Self-motivation, creativity, and analytical thinking
- Goal-oriented and methodical work approach
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Good English language skills (German knowledge is advantageous)
- Meal vouchers
- 25 holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule possibilities within Romania
- Relocation package
- Transportation support
- Company performance bonus
- Gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Summer bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Childbirth support
- Referral bonus - in case you recommend a friend for the company
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world, and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises includes free of charge medical consultation and check-ups
- Sport and recreational possibilities - being active fosters great performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball and many more
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for our products
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, line managers and specialist
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - represented over 10 different nationalities and languages are spoken by our colleagues
- Application development of products in the Linear Systems area in accordance with customer requirements.
- Determining the construction or design of products for the Linear Systems domain and conducting the necessary calculations.
- Providing technical consultation, including CAD model creation, for customer inquiries during both customer acquisition and specific customer requests.
- The scope of work includes tasks ranging from single-axis solutions to multi-axis systems.
- Creating CAD models for assemblies and individual components
- Developing technical drawings for assemblies and individual components
- Compiling parts lists
- Creating instructions
- Performing calculations