Junior Tech Support with Linux – On-site
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix + Webhelp active
View all jobs Junior Tech Support with Linux – On-site active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a global community of passionate, fun-loving people who thrive on making a difference on behalf of the world's most exciting brands. We put our people at the center of everything we do, and we give them the resources to make the most of their time with us.Requirements
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you:
• Are fluent in English (C1 level)
• Have European citizenship or work permit in Romania
• Have experience with Linux OS
• Are familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc) and understand networking standards
• Have experience with databases (SQL)
• Have the ability read and understand logs and stack traces
• Can research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (official Google docs, Stack Overflow, Google Groups, etc)
• Are available to work in shifts (Monday to Sunday 24/7) from our office in Bucharest (Piata Victoriei)
• Containerization knowledge
• Familiarity with modern API technologies
If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
Reimagine your career
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth, and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for an English-speaking Junior Tech Support with Linux (on-site) to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
Career growth and personal development
We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and the continuing support you’ll need to succeed. At Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
As a Junior Tech Support in on our team, you will:
• Actively work and troubleshoot different cloud architectures to assist customers with solutions
• Continuously learn and grow your cloud knowledge within a team that assists you whenever you encounter any unfamiliar territory
• Focus on providing great technical resolution and customer experience
• Use existing knowledge base to provide a customer facing root cause assessment
• Provide customer facing bug progress summary using available tools and platform
What’s in it for you
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
• Full-time indefinite contract
• Performance bonus
• The option to choose from a board range of flexible benefits through MY Benefit Platform
• Medical Subscription
• Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
• Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
• Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Eligibility to work
In accordance with Romania’s law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in Romania will be considered for this position.
- Performance bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical subscription
- Bookster subscription
- Choose your benefits within a maximum budget
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events