Business Support Controller with Spanish/ Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Business Support Controller with Spanish/ Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration, Personnel and Service Management.
What we’re looking for:
- Students who are in their final year at University or at Master program;
- Economic background;
- Fluency in English and Spanish/ Italian;
- Analytical thinking, ability to deal with numbers;
- Excellent Excel command;
- Experience in AP/AR/GL would be a plus;
- Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
- Team players with a genuine desire to develop their skills.
The Business Support Controller will:
- Work with one of our Financial Controllers, based in a Michelin factory, to monitor and improve the economic performance;
- Manage the closing process on your perimeter insuring quality and in-time data;
- Contribute to the standardization and optimization of our processes in a lean approach;
- Deliver to our partners: reliable, accurate and timely financial information and business analysis;
- Analyze and monitor plant expenses together with the Financial Controller and drive the corrective actions;
- Analyze inventory deviation and propose corrective actions;
- Insure a first level of analysis of standard costing variances and contribute to the reforecast activities;
- Coordinate the process of monthly closing;
- Comply with the Internal Control requirements.
In Michelin, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid);
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc;
- Private medical subscription; Life insurance; Lunch vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs;
- A blended learning program with the possibility of professional qualifications ( ex: ACCA, Lean);
- A buddy and a coach to help you integrate develop and perform;
- Workshops and projects outside your day to day job.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.