Selection Event Continental Sibiu Internship Program (non-engineering)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Selection Event Continental Sibiu Internship Program (non-engineering) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Join the Selection Event for Continental's Internship Program!
- When? - 20th of October, 14:00 o'clock.
- Where? - ULBS, Faculty of Economics, EP2.
- What to expect? - we will start with a brief presentation of the program. Afterwards you will take part to a selection assessment. You will need to work on some dedicated tasks for approximately 60 minutes and in the end, you will join a 15 min interview with one of our HR colleagues
- Selection will be made 50% based on the assessment results (tasks + interview) and 50% based on the average grade of the last study year
You will receive an answer in approximately 3 days after the selection event
About Continental Internship Program
- Let's shape the future of mobility together starting 6th of November! We offer you a paid internship contract until graduation, granting you the flexibility you need to also attend your courses and seminars.
- We will help you develop valuable on-the-job skills and provide you with excellent networking opportunities
- Apply your theoretical background in a "hands on" internship experience in the engineering and programming area.
- Get in touch with innovative projects and motivated teams.
Registration Deadline: 9th of OctoberQualifications
- Student in one of the following fields (2nd & 3rd year bachelor students, 1st & 2nd year master students):
- Finance and Banking;
- Accounting and Controlling;
- Public Affairs;
- Social Sciences;
- Human Resources;
- and other relevant areas.
- Good English knowledge;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Tools.
What we offer:
- Paid internship contract until graduation with possibility to continue afterwards based on performance and available opportunities in the company;
- Salary and meal vouchers;
- Canteen on site with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.