Operational Procurement Specialist
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Job role The Requisition Processing Specialist will offer guidance on different projects. What you will do
- Purchase Requisition creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment)
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters
- Tracking of contracts and invoices
- Providing different reports concerning this process, fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc
- Evaluate and document the progress and results of the projects
- Monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis
- Offering guidance to the stakeholders involved in P2P processes
- Creation and maintenance of Rate Card lines into SNOW PPM
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Fluent English written and spoken; French knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) & SAP & ServiceNow knowledge
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service orientated
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)