Group Leader for Customer Quality
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Draexlmaier Group active
View all jobs Group Leader for Customer Quality active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Draexlmaier Group supplies the world�s leading automobile manufacturers with modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and electrical/ electronic components. Privately held, this international company is a leading systems supplier with core competencies in the premium automotive segment. It also covers the entire process chain as a full-service supplier. Around 40.000 employees are working around the globe by applying initiative, cooperative skills and their passion for automobiles. People who want to take on responsibility, use their conceptual freedom and contribute to mutual success with their own ideas. People like you!Requirements
• Higher technical studies (bachelor / master degree) or comparable education;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 and VDA FFA;
• CAQ basic knowledge (SAP);
• Knowledge of basic tools: (APQP, FMEA, PPAP / PPF);
• 8D methodology / complaints, Q7 tools, SPC, specific customer requirements, requalification inspections, special features;
• 5-7 years experience in the Automotive industry;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Communication skills, team – player attitude, analytical skills and process – oriented thinking.
• Coordination of the Customer Quality department activity for PPAP and sampling, APQP, customer complaints;
• Coordination and represent quality aspects in quality planning and for project hand-overs in new projects, to assure only defined processes. Conduct and cooperate in the release of new launches for series production.
• Conduct analyses of complaints (external / internal) and deviations, in cooperation with the interfaces (for example, production, logistics, purchasing, engineering, etc.). Determine, approve, and implement effective corrective measures, in conjunction with FMEA evaluations. Assure the required complete documentation of safety-relevant parts and production steps;
• Assure product and process quality in the plant with regard to the customer, as well as assure the detection of weak areas and implement necessary corrective actions (e.g. conduct plant analysis for customer complaints from the internal / external field, evaluate opportunities and risks, etc.);
• Act as contact person (internal / external) for all quality-relevant questions and topics in the plant; clarify quality problems in the plant (daily business) with the customer, and assure that the solutions are effective. In case of escalation, assure cooperation with the central functions and promote the implementation of effective solutions;
• Cooperate in the support and coordination of the reporting process to the Quality manager, as part of evaluating the management system. Comply with the assigned KPIs, report to the next-level positions, analyze deviations and implement effective actions to achieve goals.
• Exciting tasks in a family-run company with more than 70,000 car enthusiasts in over 20 countries;
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.
- 13th salary
- Holiday bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Bookster subscription
- Payment / Compensation for extra hours
- Extra days off
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday vouchers