Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support to an Executive in the Allianz group.
What you will do
- Calendar and inbox management
- Scheduling and organizing meetings
- Send reminders and standard communications
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items
- Prepare presentation documents
- Report consolidation
- Coordinate events, international workshops, including logistics, agenda setting, participants.
- Support and track status of preparations.
- Travel management
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals
- General administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Fluent English written and spoken (German language is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.