Procurement Trainee with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Procurement Trainee with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.“All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (3 to 12 months, depending on the department).
Let’s inspire motion for life! No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration, Personnel and Service Management.
Let’s talk, if:
- You are a student (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are eager to learn more about the business and purchasing processes;
- You have agood level of Spanish and English;
- You are curious and very organized;
- You are familiar with: Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel; Outlook;
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Communicate with the other departments or clients in your preferred language: English or Spanish;
- Get involved in our vibrant internal culture;
- Find new opportunities to grow.
What we’re offering:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home (hybrid);
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- A full-time (8h), 12 months paid internship in Procurement Department with promotion opportunity.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.