Controller for IFRS15
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Global Services description
As five-star service provider for our internal divisions, Bosch Global Business Services offers End-to-End processes that ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our long-term aim is to process all services from anywhere in the world and provide our solutions around the clock.
Working with us means being part of a diverse team, with dynamic colleagues as digital innovation center for internal business processes driving success together. Join our team as Future-Makers, Solution Innovators & Design Thinkers and help us to offer services that empower people to create technology that is invented for life.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, Mathematics or Informatics;
- 5 to 10 years experience requested in controlling, purchasing or finance area;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any other language would be an advantage;
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office, especially Excel , Macros, SAP various modules; Any other advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server, Power BI would be a plus;
- Experience with end-to-end process transformation and leading meetings with all stakeholders involved;
- Mentoring skills required;
- Systematic, precise and self-organized working style;
- A well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making;
- Structured, careful and analytical way of working;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, resilient;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- High customer and service orientation in international environment with high communication skills and being able to build relationships at all levels;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
- Ensuring the execution, coordination, and continuous improvement of operational controlling processes including data collection, validation and consolidation, design of reports and dashboards, development of prototype reporting and creation of specifications;
- Monitoring financial target achievement (e.g., Budget, headcount, costs, ratios, etc.), measures derivation, evaluation of risks and opportunities; ensures compliance with guidelines;
- Taking the business partner role and providing advice to managers, challenges them, and proactively works on business problems and opportunities;
- Being responsible for the month end closing tasks and reporting packs, including year-end closing activities and maintain master data (e.g. in SAP-CO);
- Acting responsible for various cost centers / business unit controlling process, including planning , forecasting and actuals. Plan vs Actual :Performs various analyses on variable costs, fixed costs and deviations from planned costs;
- Preparing and reporting of year-to-date, current forecast, business plan as well as controlling KPIs analysis;
- Conducting routine tasks in operational controlling during month end closing, year-end closing, forecasting, and planning such as: data collection, plausibility checks, predictive analysis, reporting to stakeholders;
- Supporting transition projects of further controlling services;
- Being responsible of special tasks, projects e. g. optimization of Robert Bosch internal controlling processes, design reports and dashboards, develop prototypes and create specifications;
- Acting responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedure;
- Communicating and agreeing data collection with stakeholders in all business units
- Taking the role of Project Manager in some projects designed to create improvements and standardize processes;
- Being responsible for any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior or business.