General Accounting Associate with English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You have Advanced English language skills (B2);
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a problem-solving team-oriented environment;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook; You communicate easily and you are a team-player.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Processes transactions for different clients and business processes in various systems communicated by direct management with the help of different tools;
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities;
- Solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems outside procedure;
- Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation;
- Execute transactions with minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group specific system (new employees initially require supervision / support);
- Audit own data entry for accuracy and applying the necessary corrections;
- Conduct data verification to ensure the required result;
- Respond to various requests for information, as needed. Escalate to supervisor as appropriate · File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards;
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!