Strategic Purchaser - Facility Management Logistics (German Speaker)
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Our Global Sourcing and Procurement Department is committed to professional and compliant management of external spend across all IT and non-IT sectors. Our international teams work to negotiate global and local contracts with external vendors, optimizing our group's buying power.
What you will do
- Conducting national and regional tenders via SAP Ariba Source to Contract in line with internal guidelines, laws, and regulations.
- Executing procurement processes: proposal solicitation, evaluation, price comparisons, negotiations, and award decisions.
- Managing and updating contracts and amendments in SAP Ariba Source to Contract.
- Preparing market research summaries and advising business units on market trends, supplier options, and potential supply alternatives or standardizations.
- Consulting with business units and other entities on strategic and tactical procurement to optimize sourcing strategies and value for money.
- Analyzing procurement market spend and conducting benchmarking, considering 'best practice' and 'total cost of ownership' approaches.
- Coordinating with the business on demand requirements and potential bundling opportunities.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders, legal, compliance, data privacy departments, and procurement colleagues.
- Overseeing comprehensive contract management across the entire lifecycle, from decision making, tendering/contracting to contract exit management.
What you bring
- Degree in a commercial or technical field (Master’s preferred) with several years of strategic procurement experience, ideally in Facility Management and Logistics.
- Proven track record in an international, complex organization with multiple operating entities.
- Fluency in German (required as 80% of daily business conducted in German), business proficient in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team and under pressure.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
- Exceptional project management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Effective moderation and presentation skills with strong customer focus and persuasiveness.
- Independent, proactive worker with a keen ability to handle a variety of topics (e.g. IT security, Data Privacy, Legal, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP Ariba Source to Contract, e-auction.
What we offer
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.