Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies.
Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally. Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Service Center working part of the team within Allianz Group Center GAPC (Group Actuarial Planning and Controlling). The Actuarial Service Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers consulting support to various insurance companies from the Allianz world who act as customers, therefore proving financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics
What you will do
- Reviewing P&C reserving of Allianz operating entities;
- Consolidating and reporting actuarial figures at Group level;
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area;
- Support the team in developing and maintaining reporting processes.
What you bring
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related subjects;
- Advanced level in Excel ;
- Fluent in English; German is a plus;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Programming skills; in particular VBA, SAS or SQL are a plus;
- Willing to study towards the actuarial exams.
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Self-organization to meet deadlines
- Result orientation and clear communication
What we offer
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance: Medical services , Private pension, Internal Tourism, Meal Tickets and many other benefits of your choice.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.