People & Culture Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile People & Culture Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
As part of the People Experience team, is responsible for the execution of People Experience programs, initiatives and for developing plans to localize where appropriate, actively seeking opportunities for creation, simplification and problem solving of customer tailored People Experience solutions.
What you will do
- Provide professional HR expertise, advice and support, coach managers and employees on people and culture related topics for the designated functions/populations, working closely with people experience experts
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Understand and execute global & local People and Culture strategies, processes and projects, and contributes to the continuous development and improvement of People and Culture agenda
- Assess and support people and culture related processes & initiatives on resourcing, development, reward & retention, talent management, engagement, performance management
- Enhance relationships and partner with customers and internal departments
- Drive continuous improvement culture within their area
- Ensures projects are focused on adding new value for the organization with an eye towards quality assurance of processes and deliverables
- Working closely with line managers, employees, business lines leaders, People Experience team experts
What you bring
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend tailored people and culture approaches, policies, and procedures to generate continuous improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of people practices within the company
- Effective communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills
- HR project management experience is a plus
- Change Management Certification and experience in HR Transformation programs would be an advantage
- Experience working in a shared service working environment would be preferred
- University degree in a business-related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a HRBP/OD/HR Generalist role
- Experience of partnering and supporting employees and managers
- Strong Romanian employment law knowledge
- Experience of managing employee engagement
What we offer
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, therefore we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance: Medical services , Private pension, Internal Tourism, Meal Tickets and many other benefits of your choice.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.