Benchmark data manager
This role's primary responsibility will be ownership and strategy setting of the Benchmarks asset, reporting into the current senior data manager. This will entail understanding proposition strategy and revenue opportunities, roadmap ownership and prioritization/setting of new content, enhancements and client driven requirements. Driving of technical implementation against strategic solutions and enabling potential partnerships across the Benchmark landscape. The role will reside within the existing Benchmarks team and have an obvious regulatory bias due to the nature of the underlying asset.
Focus across B&I sector priorities and roadmap ownership remains the key priority for the group, and the lead role should ensure frameworks and reporting is in place to administer updates as required and report to major stakeholders on progress.
Identification of industry trends, regulation and implications to the workflows and priorities across multi asset ownerships.
Internal relationships across the Benchmarks Proposition arena, Technology, Operational and Product capabilities and related functions are paramount due to the complex and versatile nature of Benchmarks.
Ownership across the content spend arena and subsequent exchange, third party and vendor content costs and policy, working closely with our Partners group to ensure savings, value commercials and enablement validity.
Liaison with centralized Governance and Risk forums and stakeholders is paramount, whilst we document and administer Benchmark sovereignty, Product consumption and data mappings and workflow - which will become a major priority within the proposed role
As will all content management roles the key relationships will be across Proposition, Technology & Content Operations counterparts as well as tight engagement with the front line, ensuring that roadmaps are well understood, any necessary training delivered and being the voice of the customer for any feedback loop.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Benchmark background knowledge
- Firm understanding of Interest rates, exchange rates and input data to Benchmarks
- Regulatory knowledge and workflow criteria for benchmark solutions
- Understanding of Refinitiv products and their infrastructures
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Solid understand of our content assets, workflow to products and content operations processes.
- Robust administration and reporting
- Wellbeing: monthly wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Healthcare: private medical care with Medicover, premium package fully covered by employer
- Future: corporate pension plan supported by Fidelity International with additional 5% of base salary to invest in selected funds
- Recognition: promoting appreciation culture through global Reward and Recognition platform
- Referral: Bonus between 8,000 to 10,000 PLN for successful recommendation of a new colleague
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data through our flagship products Eikon and Workspace
- Diversity: inclusive culture with colleagues from over 40 countries with various age, gender, race and beliefs
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
We work in a hybrid model with opportunity to work 2 days a week from home.
NOTE: In Q3 2023 we're moving to brand new, top-notch office located in 3T Park, Kazimierza Gorskiego Street in Gdynia
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.