Accounts Receivable Accountant with German - CABS (TM)
ContinentalAutomotiveBusinessServices is part of Continental Group and represents a BUSINESS SERVICE start-up team with curious minds and courageous spirit. We are currently looking for new colleagues, people with a natural curiosity and desire to continue to learn and grow. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge and expertise into practice and contribute to transforming the future. Here you will also find the right tools for digitization and continue to innovate. We will support you in building the career you dream.
You will be responsible in the Accounts Receivable area (Order to cash process) with the following activities:
- Perform professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with accounting standards and internal procedures
- Check if the accounting documents related to Accounts Receivable are according to the legal requirements, internal procedures and solve the inconsistencies
- Bookkeeping using SAP system, the data related to Accounts Receivable (invoices, claims, incoming payments, credit notes, debit notes) or issue documents
- Supervise the credit monitor and perform the dunning process with the customer
- Prepare monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to Accounts Receivable and verify the specific accounts
- Prepare reports related to Accounts Receivable and follow up the overdue situation for each customer from his/her area of responsibility
- Access and work on B2B (business to business) customer portals
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, external and internal audits
- Be a contact person for internal specialized departments and external business partners
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools. Actively participate to the digitalization and automatization of his/her area of responsibility
- Know company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
- University degree (Economics);
- Relevant experience in Accounts Receivable area is a plus;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- German language is a must;
- Microsoft office advanced (especially Excel);
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP FI, MM, SD is a plus;
- High communication skills and strong team spirit;
- Oriented towards delivering high quality services and results;
- Self derived persons, structured, with analytical thinking skills.
- Relevant professional qualification (CIMA, CECCAR, ACCA, CAFR, Fiscal consultant) is a plus.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.