General Ledger Accountant (French-speaking) – Remote
We are a global community of passionate, fun-loving people who thrive on making a difference on behalf of the world's most exciting brands. We put our people at the center of everything we do, and we give them the resources to make the most of their time with us.Requirements
We embrace our game-changers with open arms, people from diverse backgrounds, curious and willing to learn. Your natural talent to help others and go beyond WOW for our customers will fit right in with what we do and who we are.
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you have:
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
• At least 2-3 years experience in Accounting field
• Good understanding of both Romanian & IFRS accounting standards
• Good technical knowledge of Excel
• Good knowledge of French (A2 – B1 level)
• Good attention to detail
It will be a plus if you have:
• Experience in a Shared Service / BPO environment, working within a diverse environment
• Previous experience with transition projects
• Workday & HFM experience
Don’t meet every requirement? No worries, we're dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for everyone. If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
Reimagine your career
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth,” and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for French-speaking General Ledger Accountant to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
We create epic career journeys that empower our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures. At Concentrix + Webhelp, you belong, you make a difference, and you succeed on your terms.
Career growth and personal development
This is a great opportunity to reimagine an all-new career journey and develop “friends for life” at the same time. We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and continuing support you’ll need to succeed.
Plus, at Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
In everything we do, we believe in doing right by and for people—our clients, their customers, our people, our community, and our planet.
As a General Ledger Accountant on our team, you will:
• Perform the day-to-day booking of financial transactions for companies (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner
• Perform the month-end closing activities according to agreed group and country schedules (including, but not limited to amortization and depreciation of fixed assets, reevaluations, recording manual journal and adjustments in the accounting system)
• Prepare bank reconciliations
• Perform various analyses and prepare account reconciliations
• Perform intercompany reconciliations
• Do Fixed Assets accounting (acquisition, disposal, transfer etc.)
• Prepare financial information and ensure timely reporting to the Group consolidation team
• Support internal /external auditors providing full transactions clarifications and documentation as required
• Ensure that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards (e.g IFRS 16)
• Prepare and maintain up-to-date working procedures in English
• Participate in accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve process efficiency
What’s in it for you
We challenge conventions to deliver outcomes unimagined by creating customer experiences that go beyond WOW. That’s why we significantly invest in our people, our infrastructure, and our capabilities to ensure long-term success for both our teams and our customers. And we'll invest in YOU to help you reimagine your career.
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
• Full-time indefinite contract
• Performance bonus
• Medical Subscription
• Possibility to work from home
• Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
• Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
• Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
We're determined to bring our own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. We invest in our game-changers and the environment they work in, because we know that when people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their clients’ businesses.
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Eligibility to work:
In accordance with Romanian’s law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in Romania will be considered for this position.
- Performance bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical subscription
- Bookster subscription
- Choose your benefits within a maximum budget
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events