Identity and Access Management Expert
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Digitalization, globalization, and large transformation programs expose organizations to new threats may not been identified or assessed before. Allianz is responsible to protect their business and reputation, as well as their customers, employees, and partners. Digital business has created a new ecosystem, one in which partners add new business capabilities and security complexities. Vision for risk and security must be based on an ecosystem that enables trust and resilience. Responsible for the analysis and design of IAM system, process and policies to ensure that they meet business requirements and security standards. IAM analyst also perform risk assessment, implement security controls, and maintain compliance with regulatory standards. And also responsible for day to day administration and maintenance of IAM systems, including user account management, access provisioningdeprovisioning, authorization matrixes, periodical recertificationsreattestations, password resets, and audit logs. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for IAM related issues. Allianz Services is looking for highly motivated professionals to join the Identity and Access Management team. Curious to learn more about it? We are looking for reinforce our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Analyzing IAM requirements by conducting a thorough investigation of them to determine the appropriate IAM solutions to implement.
- Conducting risk assessment to identify potential vulnerabilities in IAM system and developing strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Implementation of IAM policies and procedure that adhere to industry best practices and comply with regulatory standards.
- Monitoring IAM systems and processes to ensure they are working effectively and efficiently.
- Providing technical support for IAM related issues, including troubleshooting, incident management and problem resolution.
- Collaborating with different teams (IT, Security and Business) to ensure that IAM solution align with the organization’s overall IT Strategy and business objectives.
- Maintaining compliance ensuring that IAM solution comply with regulatory compliance requirement, such as GDPR and align with organization security policies and standards.
- Wide responsibilities across Allianz entities in area of Identity and Access Management.
- Management of business roles across the organization, including the definition and maintenance of business roles and definition of activities required for the role management.
- Periodical reviews of business roles, with a focus on Segregation of Duties matrices.
- Strong collaboration with other teams in regards to business requirements for application onboarding.
- Alignment concerning global processes taking into consideration the specific needs.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of processes.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in IAM systems and technologies, such as user provisioning, authentication, authorization and identity governance. This includes experience with protocols and standards such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and LDAP, SSO, MFA and IAM platform like Okta, Ping or Azure AD.
- Work experience with Active Directory, CyberArk PIM, ServiceNow would be a plus
- Cloud IAM experience and designing and implementation of IAM solutions for cloud-based applications and services such as AWS, AZURE or GCP.
- In-Depth understanding of IAM security concepts, including access control, threat management and security operations.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements, such as GDPR, HIPPA, PCI- DSS and ISO 27001, COBIT Framework and ability to design IAM solution that comply with these standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, negotiation and mediation) and ability to develop business relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written English required; additional foreign language skills are advantageous
- Project management experience would be a plus
- High adaptability skills to an environment which is constantly changing and developing
- Previous business experience in designing and implementing Identity and Access Management in previous organization.
- Relevant business experience designing and architecture of Identity and access Management with business requirements and security standards in mind.
- Understanding of data privacy and safeguarding function controls
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behavior
- Basic team leadership experience will be a plus
- Possession or target to obtain a certification is a plus:
- Microsoft Azure
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Beneficii
- Bonus de performanta
- Abonament medical
- Abonament Bookster
- Poate alege beneficiile dorite in limita unui buget
- Zile libere suplimentare
- Program de lucru flexibil
- Telefon mobil
- Tichete de masa
- Tichete de vacanta
- Tichete culturale