Service Transition Manager
Reporting to the Service Transition Process Owner, this role will operate and complete the responsibilities of the ITSM Service Transition process manager, supporting the team in their role and responsibilities for projects implementing new or significantly changed IT services into live service.
This role is to ensure process adherence and that IT Services are evaluated and tracked throughout their lifecycle, so that they can be formally accepted into production with all the relevant support and operability capabilities in place to run the service to agreed service levels.
You will ensure process activities and procedures are carried out on a day-to-day basis, applying effective quality assurance controls and remediation plans where required.
- Complete activities required as part of the Service Transition process, managing projects and programmes through the process lifecycle to successful handover to service run operations
- Working with the Service Transition Operations Manager ensure that all relevant staff have the required understanding, knowledge and training in the Service Transition process and are aware of their role in the process.
- Aligned to one or more projects, evaluate the service capability, security, risk and cost profiles, obtaining a signed off operational readiness position before the services are released
- Ensure all documentation, operational agreements/contracts, processes & tools required for effective operational management of any new system or infrastructure are in place before release or, where incomplete, the operational risk is understood and clearly articulated and agreed
- Ensure appropriate early life support and warranty exit criteria are documented and signed off, including the supporting governance and assurance framework
- Ensure the project/programme have communicated for awareness and process enablement, ensuring all areas of the business are aware and trained to a sufficient degree to ensure process compliance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify process and tooling enhancements, escalating to the Service Transition Process Owner
- Experience of managing service transition in a complex IT environment
- Experience of leading a service transition team
- Working knowledge of ITIL/Service Management standard methodology.
- Communication & relationship skills at gaining consensus and fostering collaboration.
- ITIL Foundation qualification
- ITIL V3 Lifecycle qualification in Service Design/Transition
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.