Manager - Product Delivery
This is a critical role within the Benchmarks & Index Solutions Product Development & Delivery team and will report to the Head of Product Development & Process Innovation.Responsibilities
- Support the execution of index product and research initiatives at a global level
- Build a strong understanding of indexing, industry trends and the important role indices play with clients.
- Work closely with the broader product management and research team to support the development a multi-year roadmap of index initiatives, with a clear understanding of dependencies.
- Actively lead all phases of their workstream and control scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk management, stakeholder management, change control and delivery of intended business benefit and outcomes
- Co-ordinate with other business verticals and functional partners such as Technology, Sales, Marketing and Client Services within the B&IS ecosystem to ensure successful execution
- Ensure alignment across a broad spectrum of partners and keep management updated on key activities at based on levels of interest
- Strong understanding of the concept of delivery
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude to learning
- Consistently deliver timely and high quality work product
- Works well individually, but also as part of a team
- Able to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously, whilst preserving quality of delivery
- Organised, well-researched and thoughtful approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office tools and applications
- Familiarity with portfolio & project management and collaboration applications such as Clarity, Asana, JIRA will be advantageous
- Strong focus on process
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a matrixed environment
- Good understanding of the financial markets industry
- Experience of the full spectrum of product development from, idea conception to, creation and formulating a market strategy to support the new product
- Proven ability to work with clients and key stakeholders
- Capability to contribute to strategy development and decision making
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Integrity: as a very visible leader it is imperative that the candidate demonstrates the highest standards of integrity and professionalism, leading by example
- Partnership: the candidate will be required to work in strong collaboration with colleagues across the business (Legal, Finance, Research as well as Sales). They should also take a strong collaborative approach with clients and business partners.
- Excellence: this is a highly delivery-focused role. To be successful in this role requires high levels of energy, strong commitment and focus. These are key traits that need to be fostered throughout the sales organisation, setting examples across our wider business.
- Innovation: the candidate must demonstrate the ability to anticipate and react to evolving market conditions in order to maximise opportunities and manage risks
- At least 5 years within roles in product management or management consulting or project delivery roles within financial institutions
- Bachelors Degree
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.