Hybrid/Remote Software Product Owner - Sibiu AN R&D (Sibiu/Craiova)
- Check out your future responsibilities below
- Definition and Refinement of Stories, Enabler and Features;
- Prioritize Stories, Enabler, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team (i.e. the Team Backlog).
- Ensure that the Team Backlog content it is visible, transparent, and clear to the Development Team;
- Drive and approve the plan for an Iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope,
- estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment.
- Develop a vision and a strategy for the product;
- Coordinate content dependencies with other Value Responsible / other Agile Teams.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Engineering);
- Working experience in roles as a facilitator, project manager, technical leader or lead developer;
- Working experience in experience eliciting, specifying and documenting functionality and software requirements using different techniques (e.g. use cases, user stories, etc.);
- Working experience in embedded system;
- Profiency in English.
- Experience in agile development environment;
- Experience in a product strategy role or technical leadership;
- Work experience in a large-scale distributed project setup;
- Action oriented;
- Priority setting skills.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: position suitable for mobile-work (20-60%) or full remote
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.