Cloud Architect for Software Campus, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Several years of experience in data-intensive and distributed software development projects, understanding of software engineering methods, experience as a software or system architect.
- Programming skills in various languages such as Python, Go, Java, Scala, or C#
- Extensive experience with database systems SQL / NoSQL, ingestion, and data storage services in public clouds (i.e.: AWS DynamoDB, AWS S3, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Blobs/ADLS, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, etc.)
- Wide experience with diverse distributed computing technologies and methods for data solutions (i.e.: serverless, containers, Kubernetes, DevOps/MLOps, OpenTelemetry/ Prometheus, etc.).
- Good competencies in spoken and written English.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us.
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.