Receptionist, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are passionate about doing things in the right way;
- You have minimum 2 years previous experience in related fields;
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- You know how to use Microsoft Office tools and programs expert.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- English - excellent in both speaking and writing;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for our R&D Center reception interface;
- Ensure that the front desk is always occupied during work hours;
- Be welcoming the visitors and provide useful information for their visit;
- Coordinate with internal security specialist and external security company;
- Be managing temporary cards - registration for visitors and external employees;
- Ensure automated access from the main entrances or parking;
- Forward information by receiving and distributing internal communications, collect, distribute and mail correspondence/packages;
- Offer support for the Facility and Construction Management team;
- Be involved in various other duties as required.
- Works in 2 shifts between 08:00-18:00 (08:00-16:30/ 09:30-18:00);