Tehnician Mentenanta Corectiva SMT - Manufacturing TM
- Asigura primul nivel de decizie tn cazul rebuturilor de productie;
- Detectarea defectelor si remedierea acestora tn cel mai scurt timp;
- Generarea de solutii de tmbunatatire.
- Cunostinte de citire a schemelor electrice/electronice;
- Mentenanta preventiva pentru echipamentele din ariile de productie (asamblare manuala si automata);
- Coordonare echipa preventiva SMT;
- Tmbunatatire scrap, FPY, downtime echipamente;
- Identificarea cauzelor defectelor si propunere de solutii.
- Cunosterea proceselor de productie SMT (Printing, SPI, Placement, Reflow, AOI);
- Experienta tn identificarea erorilor la masinile de AOI;
- Cunoasterea standardelor din IPC610;
- Operare calculator;
- Disponibilitate de lucru tn schimburi.
- Cunostinte de electrica, mecanica, pneumatica, senzoristica;
- Abilitati de lucru tn echipa;
- Responsabilitate si orientare spre calitate;
- Cunostinte medii de limba engleza.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.