Software Developer - Feature Owner - TPMS - SAM (TM)
We are looking for an experienced AUTOSAR Software Developer, to join our Tire Pressure Monitoring development team.
The Feature Owner role implies the entire responsibility for a dedicated software feature:
- Analyzing and/or creating software specification;
- Defining the software design;
- Software implementation and software quality assurance (MISRA compliance);
- Integrating the feature into the complete software application;
- Software test qualification for the dedicated feature.
- Proven experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
- Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
- Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR environment;
- Advanced C programming skills;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
- Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes);
- Experience with DOORs, Rhapsody, Jira, GitHub, Canoe/CAPL;
- Basic Knowledge of hardware and automotive communication systems (CAN, LIN, K-Line);
- Cybersecurity and safety know-how.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.