Inside Sales Representative for Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Representative for Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
If you're looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on! The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders. We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment. In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career. Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers. Enterprise sales experience is nice to have.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
In Return You Can Expect:
- A competitive mix of salary and generous benefits package which includes life insurance and a premium healthcare program for you, one adult dependent, and all your children.
- Extra benefits. We provide meal tickets worth 30 RON a working day and a pension scheme for your future financial security.
- The benefits platform. This is a monthly budget that you can spend on whatever enriches your life - think travel, sport, wellness, education, or language classes, to name a few.
- Excellent career opportunities. This includes professional training and education with access to the digital library Bookster, training courses and conferences, and around 20.000 resources dedicated to improve your skills and build on your talents.
- A multicultural team with more than 20 nationalities. Broaden your horizons by working alongside talented and energetic people with different perspectives.
- Tailored onboarding, buddy, and mentor programs so getting started is hassle-free.
- Employee Resource Groups. Our dedicated Veeamers form networks such as Women in Green and our Inclusion ERG. Our groups offer both a safe space to have open conversations, learning resources, and access to exclusive events.
- Volunteering days! You will enjoy 24 additional paid hours to give back to the community. Previously we've contributed to building animal shelters, cleaning mountains, and planting trees, among others causes close to our hearts.
- Wellness programs. It's important to us that our Veeamers feel their best, and our programs focus on work-life balance, as well as physical, mental, and nutritional wellbeing.
- More days off. The length of your tenure at Veeam is rewarded with additional vacation days for you to take and focus on what really matters to you.