Tehnician Analiza SAM - Manufacturing TM
- Analizeaza produsele respinse la testele ICT/Functionale sau de inspectie vizuala automata si tnregistreaza rezultatele tn baza de date interna;
- oAsigura primul nivel de decizie tn cazul rebuturilor de productie;
- oFurnizeaza rapoarte, tn cazul defectelor de componente, catre departamentul de calitate.
- Disponibilitate de lucra conform unui program tn schimburi;
- Studii medii tehnice;
- Interpretare scheme electronice, specificatii de test si de componente;
- Experienta tn repararea defectelor de lipire (exces, insuficienta cositor);
- Cunostinte de limba engleza la nivel mediu;
- Cunostinte de operare a calculatorului;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.