Junior Accountant – Finance (TM)
- Performing professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of general ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with Romanian law, accounting standards and internal procedures;
- Checks if the accounting documents are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
- Books in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to his/her area of responsibility;
- Prepares monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data;
- Access and works on different WEB applications;
- Contributes to preparation of basic reports related to his/her area of responsibility supervised by the domain responsible;
- Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
- Prepares data related to accounting for external and internal auditors;
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (Economics);
- Less than 2 years of experience in the economical area;
- English intermediate;
- Microsoft office advanced;
- SAP basic or another ERP program is a plus;
- Clear and Open Communication, Delivering Results.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world's leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed - in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.