Accounts Receivable Accountant ľ Finance (TM)
You will be responsible for Accounts Receivable transactions with the following activities:
- Perform complex professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with accounting standards and internal procedures;
- Check if the accounting documents related to Accounts Receivable are according to the law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
- Book in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to Accounts Receivable (invoices, claims, incoming money, credit notes, debit notes) or issue documents;
- Supervise the credit monitor and independently implement the dunning process;
- Prepare monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to Accounts Receivable and verify reconciliation accounts;
- Prepare reports related to Accounts Receivable and follows up the overdue situation for each customer from his/her area of responsibility;
- Access and work on B2B (business to business) customer portals;
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, external and internal audits;
- Be a contact person for internal specialized departments and external business partners;
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools related to intercompany processes;
- Know company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (Economics);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the economical area;
- Relevant experience in Accounts Receivable area is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- German language is a plus;
- Microsoft office advanced (especially Excel);
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP FI, MM, SD;
- High communication skills and strong team spirit;
- Oriented towards delivering high quality services and results;
- Self derived persons, structured, with analytical thinking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.